Climate Change Research
Population Vulnerabilities and Climate Change Indicators
- Community Vulnerabilities to Climate Change ASTHO Climate Change Population Vulnerability Screening Tool. 2011.
- Environmental Health Indicators of Climate Change English PB, Sinclair A, Ross Z, Anderson H, Boothe V, Davis C, Ebi K, Kagey B, Malecki K, Shultz R, Simms E. Environmental Health Indicators of Climate Change for the United States: Findings from the State Environmental Health Indicator Collaborative. Environ Health Perspect doi: 10.1289/ehp.0900708.
Health Impacts of Climate Change
- Health Impact Assessment (HIA) of a Proposed Cap-and-Trade Framework in California California Department of Public Health. Health Impact Assessment of a Cap-and-Trade Framework. December 2010.
- Heat-Related Illness and Mortality Public Health Impacts of Climate Change in California: Community Vulnerability Assessments and Adaptation Strategies-- Report No. 1: Heat-Related Illness and Mortality California Department of Public Health. 2007.
- Health Impacts from the 2006 California Heat Wave Knowlton K, Rotkin-Ellman M, King G, Margolis H, Smith D, Solomon G, Trent R, English P. 2008. The 2006 California Heat Wave: Impacts on Hospitalizations and Emergency Department Visits. Environ Health Perspectives. doi:10.1289/ehp.11594.